I just spent close to an hour typing a very descriptive post about my day. It was rife with drama, frustration, and ultimately, triumph over the City of Toronto’s evil plot to keep me from kayaking on Lake Ontario.
And then, as I tried to upload a couple of photos, the whole thing crashed.
- Traffic was awful
- Access to Cherry Beach was blocked…
- …so was access to eastbound Lakeshore Blvd., which would have taken me to other beaches in the area.
- I almost collided with a cyclist.
- We ended up in Etobicoke at the mouth of the Humber River.
- We finally kayaked.
- My car almost ran out of gas.
But hey, I had some good conversations in the car with Mum, and I got to go kayaking, so the day wasn’t a total loss. And then, just because…
- The restaurant we ordered from was short on drivers and didn’t bother calling to tell us that our food would be an hour late.
- My blog ate my blog post.
I give up, Sunday. You win this time.